Top 5 Skills That Pay for Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
Employees and comp managers pricing employees should keep in mind what impact their skill sets can have financially. The right skill sets can make a difference in your compensation. Having the following five skill sets can greatly increase the potential of a Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks’ salary being aligned with SalaryExpert’s salary data.
1. Predictive Analytics- 9% A variety of statistical techniques, including data mining, predictive modelling, and machine learning, that analyzes current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
2. Problem Analysis- 7% A set of techniques for evaluating and identifying potential solutions for challenging situations
3. Project Management- 5% The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet the project requirements and in planning, control, monitoring, and reviewing projects.
4. Strategic Planning- 4% The process of defining a strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating resources to pursue this strategy. It may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy.
5. Employee Relations- 3% Communications between management and employees concerning workplace decisions, grievances, conflicts, problem resolutions, unions, and issues of collective bargaining.